Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday poll results

What level of attention do you give to other URMA magazines?



  • There's more than one URMA mag that I consistently read thoroughly: 2 votes (9%)

  • There's at least one URMA mag that I consistently read thoroughly: no votes (0%)

  • There's more than one URMA mag that I usually read at least one or two articles per issue in: 2 votes (9%)

  • There's at least one URMA mag that usually I read one or two articles per issue in: 1 vote (4%)

  • I flip through most of the URMA mags, and read the things that seem most interesting: sometimes several articles, sometimes none: 13 votes (59%)

  • I flip through most of the URMA mags, but I don't really have time to read much in them: 3 votes (13%)

  • I don't really receive any other URMA mags: 1 vote (4%)



No comments: